Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion Side note...

So yesterday when I was celebrating my new employment status, I figured why not go spend some of that hard not-yet-earned income! While I was shopping at Jolie, a great boutique in Belmont for any of you still in North Carolina, I found that the majority of the clothing I liked and tried on was by BB Dakota. Not only were their things cute, it was happily some of the more reasonably priced things! Now try not to judge the clothes by the emo model they decided to model all their clothes...

This is the chambray skirt I purchased (chambray is a lightweight linen fabric that kind of resembles denim, and is big this spring). I feel like it is summery and fun, but is long enough on me to be worn to my JOB on casual fridays. If we have that. Which we better.



Here are two BB Dakota dresses I tried on and loved, but had to refrain from purchasing in a vain attempt to stop my dress addiction... I thank you for your support.



Such a fun and eye-catching dress, and right on the Tribal print trend for this summer.


This one was so pretty with that lace overlay, and I saw it was a "Rachel Zoe pick" on piperlime (if that means anything to you). I will definitely be jealous if you buy it. Both Dresses are under $100. Link to the BB Dakota website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment