Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alice + Oliva Spread Greatness on Nationwide Summer Tour

One of my FAVORITE just-out-of-my-price-range designers is Alice + Olivia. When scrolling through pages and pages of dresses, theirs always seem to stand out as the most drool-worthy. What makes me fall even harder? The girls behind the LA based label seem COOL. They decided to spend their summer touring across the country in a retro van, stopping in different cities to do styling sessions, photo shoots, and make-overs. As if they could get cooler? The proceeds from their events are going to various charities across the country. A + O are stopping in Atl, Charleston, Raleigh, DC, and NJ, so check out the exact dates here, and their travel blog here. I would NOT miss this. And neither would these girls:
One of my favorite looks EVER. Gwyneth is to die for in this A + O silver trench and black cage booties.


What I would give to attend an A + O fashion show... an arm? possibly. first born? definitely.



The City and The Hills UNITE over their amazing A + O dresses. And I thought you didn't have style Lauren... I stand corrected.



Intricate silver beading makes gives this dress a flapper feel...I might even save this for winter to pair with black tights to really make it pop. netaportner.com, $595



Not sure I would accessorize quite like Annalynne Mccord ('s stylist) did here, but that blush busiter dress is lust-worthy.


Gorgeous color, Killer back flare. netaportner.com, $300.



springy floral A + O for Blair Waldorf




I am starting to save for my first A + O dress... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment