Friday, June 18, 2010

Scout & Molly's Towne and Reese Trunk show

Discovering a new boutique just tickles me pink. Makes me giddy like a schoolgirl. So imagine my utter delight to walk into Scout & Molly's on Sharon Rd, Charlotte NC, and find not only racks and racks of my favorite designers, but also a large table with wine, cupcakes, and champagne. The event featured a trunk show of Towne & Reese's jewlery, and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with the headlining designers. Their pieces were light and colorful, well-crafted and polished - the perfect accessory for any summer dress (I wore mine to work today!)

There was a sizeable crowd on Wednesday night, and it seemed women in Charlotte were in the mood to shop. All of my friends walked out with a festive pink bag, pleased with their purchase and even more so with the evening of fun. The cherry on top? Each of us scored free Towne & Reese earrings!

Thanks again to Megan, the lovely owner and host for the evening, for having us!
Some photo's from the night:






French Connection dress = huge success!



2 comments:

  1. you should start making tyler take pics of your outfits...i wanted to see what you wore to this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!

    -h

    ReplyDelete