Friday, June 25, 2010

Beachwear of my Dreams

I am heading to the beach tonight for a GLORIOUS 4 day weekend!! This will be a much needed refuge from my cubicle, but sadly a hiatus from the computer and Sass Class.

However in the spirit of sun and sand, and to celebrate my new collaging skilllz (pat on back), I decided to throw together some beachy pieces that I would wear in my dreams where I am endlessly wealthy and fabulous. I know this look is more Miami than Outer Banks, but work with me.

Not a total waste of time, I fully intend to use this collage as an inspiration to look for these trends in more affordable items: bandeau bikinis, bright blues and yellows, macrame bags, embellished sandals, and colorful wedges. My next big purchase will be hopefully a caftan like this gorgeous silk paisley one -- cool and practical, but a much more chic cover-up than shorts and a t-shirt...


Have a fun weekend, and I will be back on Wednesday...TAN!

1 comment: