Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Anything You Can Do...

As most of you know, the past couple weeks have been celebrating some of the most glorious fasion in Paris. Two of my favorite outfits from atendees came from the same girl who's movies make me want to bash my head into a wall... Jessica Alba. Give the girl some credit though: she's had a baby, bounced back, and completely outdressed the competition. Rather than let me jealousy consume me, I've scoured the internet to find similar pieces to show that we can do it too!!! When simplified, I think both of her feminine yet fierce looks are a cinch to pull off - and I for one, can't WAIT to copycat.
Jessica Alba at the Dior Fashion Show


I am not normally a fan of white heels, but if you keep them strappy or closer to cream colored, they are the perfect footwear for this simple, summery look. Come september? Change in the white shoes for brown boots and throw on a blazer and you can easily transition to fall.


Jessica Alba at the Chanel Fashion Show



This is a great way to mix your summer whites with some fabulous new black booties that, as you can see, are in an abundance for fall. Make sure you choose a full skirt, and keep the accessories simple.




This was an extremely enjoyable and motivational exercise for me, and hopefully you will reap the benefits! I would love to help out if you see a celebrity look you LOVE and want to replicate. Comment with the links or feel free to send me an email!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the collages chlo - they look great. something i miss with them though is knowing where the things come from!!! can you caption them or something??

    learning so much!!!

    ReplyDelete