Friday, July 30, 2010

Dream Wardrobe for a Girls Weekend

Happy friday everyone!! Isn't funny how after a week of work, Friday resemble some mini-holiday or at least moral victory... YOU MADE IT.

I'm off to visit girlfriends in DC this weekend, and on the agenda is plenty of gab, food, and drank. Although we've ambitiously decided to try and squeeze in a concert on Saturday - outside on the lawn, basking in the sun, I can't WAIT.

What to wear? Weekend bags are easier said than done since you want plenty of options, but in actuality it's only 48 hours. I know it'll be hot in DC, so comfort and keeping cool is key. If I had the endless closet of my dreams, here are 3 ensembles that I definitely pack - perfect for dinner with the girls, walking around, and a summer concert!





2 comments: