Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shoes, Glorious SHOES

LISTEN UP PEOPLE: I got an email yesterday from Piperlime that right now their sale shoes are an additional 20% off (code: EXTRA20). I thought "Meh, it's probably just the reject ones that never got a loving home."
WRONG.
There are over 500 styles of shoes at blow-your-mind prices. I know the summer is half way through, but I know some of my sandals are getting ratty, so why not replace them now while they cost next to nothing? AND there's free shipping!!

This is what was in my "shopping cart" after perusing only the first few pages. With the additional discount, each one of these shoes are less than $40!

As you can see, I'm looking for something neutral, strappy, with a little flair - whether that be studs, or ruffles, or buckles. Got an input?? Let me know!!

Fergie, Swerve
Report, Abielle. I love the wedge heel on these to give your legs an extra boost - the gladiator sandals' hot sister . And all those straps would dress up some jeans way into the fall.


Michael Antonio, Tinsley. These I dont "need"....but i WANT.







Steve Madden, Genevvaa. The cuf sandal is undoubtedly the new sandal trend this summer. Why not try it out for a month or 2 when they are SO cheap??





Mia, Hayat. Less expensive, less bold - a more subtle take on the cuffed sandal, I really love the slate color.
Hive and Honey, Pelka. These are only $23.99 (down from $98!) and I am having a hard time saying no to that feminine ruffle and chunky heel. These would transition so easily into fall with some tights or thin ankle socks (i can't wait to try).

Hive and Honey, Perry. Same price as the ones above, these shoes will take you anywhere you want to go, paired with anything you have in your closet. Say. Yes.


Enzo Angiolini, Foxie.

Cio Bella, Kaitlyn. I love the detailing on these, so different from the average strappy sandal.
Chocolat Blu, Noa.
Blowfish, Catrell. These beauties are gladiator sandal meets cage heel and MMM mama like.



Happy Shoe Shopping, and hurry - the sale ends July 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment