Thursday, July 1, 2010

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. I NEED YOUR HELP.

Fine, EMERGENCY is a little dramatic, but whatevs, I never said I wasn't...

It's as if the fashion gods have noted my boredom at work today and decided to make me squirm by all of the ridiculous sales that are going on right now. Why is this a bad thing?? Because some of these sales end within the day, I NEED YOUR HELP DECIDING BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BEFORE THEY FLY OFF THE SHELVES AND I'M FORCED TO SEE SOME OTHER LUCKY GIRL WALK DOWN THE STREET WEARING A DRESS/NECKLACE/SHOES THAT SLIPPED THROUGH MY INDECISIVE FINGERTIPS.
I've done the pro&con list, and I'm afraid I'm in too deep. I need help with the decision making, sorry I'm not sorry. Comment with advice. I will love you forever.
You know my obsession with one shouldered numbers and navy is the new black... this staple would last me FOREVER. Max & Cleo - $49


Love the water color print, would be perfect with a gold belt for a summer party, and perfect for work with a navy blazer - Max & Cleo, $39


AMAZING necklace from Urban... get this.... $9.99. THIS IS NOT A JOKE PEOPLE.

lace up booties that I'm DYING for, in a practical color that will last me till fall: Aldo, $49


3 comments:

  1. chlo- go with the max and cleo water color. you know i'm obsessed with the one shoulder too (of course theyre sold out of my size! ugh) but you'll get more use out of the watercolor dress, especially if you pair with a blazer for work.
    <3
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I SAW THIS BEFORE TODAY!

    what did you get?

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably too late, but I love the water color! What did you end up getting?

    Also, thanks for the heads up about that tiered Urban Outfitter necklace. I just ordered it in the turqoise color. Love it!

    Hope all is well! Love the blog!!

    xoxo,
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete